A Fan Tweeeted about linda ikeji TV saying that she has 1000 download last week,that if she has 1million subcribers that she will be making N1billion Monthly. And Linda Ikeji Reply her saying 'I could one day...maybe...make a N1billion a month'

, , No Comments

A Fan Tweeeted about linda ikeji TV saying that she has 1000 download last week,that if she has 1million subcribers that she will be making N1billion Monthly. And Linda Ikeji Reply her saying ' Yes I could one day...maybe...make a N1billion a month'


she promise that the kind of reality show and content  that will be. coming to LITV is something you have not not seen before.
'And also said having N1billion a month is a very big amount of money, if that such amount  comes that the FANS will enjoy it too' that  even her unborn child will actually said that he came at the right time.......

Linda Ikeji aso said;
I saw this tweet and realised I never even thought this far! There are 93 million Nigerians on the internet (of course this is minus Nigerians in the diaspora) and if Linda Ikeji TV is lucky enough to get about 1% of those Nigerians, which is about 1million subscribers, it means we could one day be making about a N1billion a month with a N1,000 subcription fee? Well, goddamn! And it's not impossible! And I promise you, the kind of content coming on LITV is like nothing you've seen before. Some of our reality shows, starting with Made In Gidi, will be streamed live on the platform. But wait, N1billion a month? Oh dear! That should be a sin...lol. But please people, sign up and tell your friends and loved ones to sign up! If that kind of money ever came, una go follow chop inside... I promise! Lol You people that don't claim me better be claiming me now...not tomorrow, you will say, but Linda, I know you nah! Know who? *wink*. Lol. This lil man inside me will be like 'Yeah, I came at the right time..."...lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment