Confession of a Lagos street guy: How he got an approved USA visa using this 3 way code visa secret that saves him over N300,000 to agent fees.

, , No Comments

Confession of a Lagos street guy: How he got an approved USA visa using this 3 way code visa secret that saves him over N300,000 to agent fees


A 27 years old lagos regular guy just like you.

And I happen to know something that has been kept secret from lots of Nigerian as far as getting a USA visa is concerned.

Over the past few year, its been increasingly difficult having to get approval for a USA Non Immigrant visa and while lot of people are doing this.

Many have falling into various scam programs that comes with it which makes it increasingly difficult for knowing whom to trust most especially the SO CALLED TRAVEL AGENT that should know what they need to do.

That said. It still does not mean that people are still not been granted visa to go to the usa or that there are not genuine travel agency out there that knows their job if you get close to them and not looking for shortcut

Which led me to want to find out how possible it would be for me to get approval without having to pay any travel agent any service fee whatsoever since the charges goes as high as N300,000 per individual.


Am just like you and happen to know and have a few experience with falling for various scam deals or having to work with untrusted agent that does very little and charge higher for their worthless service.
Let me just say that my family alone has suffered over Two million Naira in deal gone completely wrong with the wrong people all for the sake of wanting to travel out of the country, Not to talk about other families that would have falling into various deals of such depending on the country you are looking to travel to

As a result of this for the past 36 months, have always done things my own way without having to use any agent and throughout all this.

I have been granted visas to travel to various countries like south africa, dubai, united kingdom, france, italy, spain and now the USA which i just recently came back from and you will be hearing about my exploit inside my travel newsletter that you can also subscribe to.

Truth is that, when i wanted to apply for the usa visa which is the Non Immigrant Type, i decided that i was going to do it on my own but actually played a crucial part in ensuring that i studied and do my necessary research to know how best to increase my chances of getting a visa knowing from a reliable source that refusal rate is as high as 95%

Yeah, it was difficult getting the information I needed but thanks to the connections i happened to make along side my busy business that also created the needed contact and connections.

The information that was provided to me made it easy for me to apply by myself following everything that is necessary for me to document and present and actually went for my interview at the embassy for the first time.

Trust me when i say this. I was not sure if i would be given but i decided to remain confident in my works and research which i have been privileged to have access to and went for the interview.

The rest they say is history.

I came out with a smile on my face as i had been accepted and granted after been giving the white paper at the end of my interview. [Those who has gone for their own interview knows what the white paper means]

And this, Without having to spend or pay any extra to any travel agent or thugs that always parade themself as Mr know it all.

Anyways. Have succeeded in this.

Which was why when I shared this 3 way code secret with about 7 other people, they were all granted visa even those that had been denied before.

This made me to write out in very simple details explaining the whole process from start to finish THE WHOLE THREE WAY CODE USA VISA BOOK of how i was able to do this to help you all that are about to apply for yours plus other travel recommendations you might need through my TRAVEL NEWSLETTER that you would be receiving via mail.

To get access to this Book, Simply Subscribe through the LINK below to get access to my NEW BOOK called the 3 WAY CODE USA VISA GUIDE PLUS i would also be sharing some of the experiences of what other people have gone through all in the hands of getting a USA VISA Plus other travel destinations you might be interested including a GENUINE WAY TO RELOCATE TO CANADA EASILY [Four Families I personally know have gone through this same process and living now in Canada]

Trust me, you dont want to miss out on all this information.

Subscribe below now to join over 3000 other subscribers

Get Your Own Copy Of My New Book By Subscribing Below


Subscribe Through This link Now http://bit.ly/usavisanewsletter
Subscribe Through This link Now http://bit.ly/usavisanewsletter
Subscribe Through This link Now http://bit.ly/usavisanewsletter

If you use a wrong/incorrect email, You will be missing out from valuable future travel news and tips as far as USA is concerned, So ensure you double check what email you are using to subscribe.

If you have also been denied usa visa multiple times. Trust me, This Book Might be that life saver to helping you to get approved the very next time you go for your interview.
Get Your Own Copy Of My New Book By Subscribing Below

Subscribe Through This link Now http://bit.ly/usavisanewsletter
Subscribe Through This link Now http://bit.ly/usavisanewsletter
Subscribe Through This link Now .http://bit.ly/usavisanewsletter

0 comments:

Post a Comment